Send us your news tips:
Save energy and save money
Free energy coaching and access to rebates now offered
for businesses and households in Garfield County, Colorado.
Households: Rebates for insulation, heating and cooling systems, whole house fans, water heaters, thermostats, heat tape timers and LED lighting. Get started here.
Businesses: Free building walk-through, plus rebates for lighting, refrigeration, heating, cooling, building controls, insulation, motors, engine block timers and heat tape timers. Get started here.
Carbondale & Glenwood Springs households: Get a comprehensive Energy Smart home assessment, with health and safety testing and quick-fix items, for just $100. Get started here.
FREE ENERGY CONSULTING
- Learn about your options for saving energy and saving money.
- Prioritize recommended energy upgrades to get the most bang for your buck.
- Find local contractors, review bids and get started on your upgrades.
- Take full advantage of available utility and local rebates and tax credits.
- Enjoy a more comfortable home or workplace, and save money on your energy bills.
Welcome to the Garfield Clean Energy website, the One Stop Shop for information on the clean energy economy in Garfield County, Colorado, and the surrounding region. This site gives you easy access to tools for taking action.
After putting out a call in February 2015 for income-qualified households to sign up for the 2015 Home Energy Program, 39 households in Garfield County have received a variety of energy upgrades that will make their homes more comfortable and reduce their utility bills.