Garfield Clean Energy's
Residential Revolving Loan Fund
Financing for household clean energy upgrades
Garfield Clean Energy and Energy Smart Partners LLC can help individuals and families get a loan for energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades through the Garfield Clean Energy Residential Revolving Loan program.
Advantages of the Garfield Clean Energy Revolving Loan Fund
- Loans as low as $1,000 for small projects
- Loans up to and up to $25,000
- Fixed interest rates as low as 3.75%, up to 8.5%, depending on credit rating and term of the loan
- Loan approval notice within two business days.
- No money down, $25 application fee
- Flexible loan terms
- Pay back your loan with energy savings
- Repayments are used to finance future loans to other homeowners
- Apply for financing.
Click on the "Apply" button.
- Work with your contractor to design an eligible project scope of work and submit with closing documents. All eligible measures are subject to all applicable existing regulations and permitting processes.
- Once the work is complete, verify completion and your contractor will be paid by Energy Smart Partners LLC.
- Start paying back the loan and enjoying a more comfortable home!
- For more detailed info on getting Garfield Clean Energy Loan, click the "Apply" button.
Who is eligible for a Garfield Clean Energy Residential Loan?
- Your residential property is located in Garfield County, Colo.
- You are signed up with Garfield Clean Energy Challenge.
- To sign up, contact an Energy Coach today: (970) 704-9200 or ActNow@GarfieldCleanEnergy.org
- You own the house that will be undergoing energy efficiency upgrades.
- Loans for do-it-yourself projects are eligible for materials costs only, but materials must be purchased through a licensed building or energy contractor. (See Contractor Locator at left for references.)
RENU: Colorado Residential Energy Upgrade financing
RENU is a statewide program of the Colorado Energy Office that offers low-cost financing to homeowners for upgrades that improve home energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems
- Insulation and air sealing
- Water heaters
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Windows and doors
- Home energy assessments
- Monitoring systems and smart thermostats
- Solar electric and solar thermal systems.
The RENU program is partnering with Elevations Credit Union to offer loans of $500 to $35,000 at competitive interest rates for terms of three to 15 years.
Homeowners can finance up to 100% of the cost of the project.
Purchasing a new home?
Understand the energy efficiency of your new home before you buy.
Get a home assessment with Home Energy Score.
Learn about the Home Energy Score and energy savings mortgage incentives that can help you upgrade your new home.
Contact an Energy Coach
Maisa Metcalf (se habla español)