Garfield Clean Energy's
Residential Revolving Loan Fund
Financing for household clean energy upgrades
Garfield Clean Energy and Energy Smart Partners LLC can help individuals and families get a loan for energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades through the Garfield Clean Energy Residential Revolving Loan program.
Advantages of the Garfield Clean Energy Revolving Loan Fund
- Loans as low as $1,000 for small projects
- Loans up to and up to $25,000
- Fixed interest rates as low as 3.75%, up to 8.5%, depending on credit rating and term of the loan
- Loan approval notice within two business days.
- No money down, $25 application fee
- Flexible loan terms
- Pay back your loan with energy savings
- Repayments are used to finance future loans to other homeowners
- Apply for financing.
Click on the "Apply" button.
- Work with your contractor to design an eligible project scope of work and submit with closing documents. All eligible measures are subject to all applicable existing regulations and permitting processes.
- Once the work is complete, verify completion and your contractor will be paid by Energy Smart Partners LLC.
- Start paying back the loan and enjoying a more comfortable home!
- For more detailed info on getting Garfield Clean Energy Loan, click the "Apply" button.
Who is eligible for a Garfield Clean Energy Residential Loan?
- Your residential property is located in Garfield County, Colo.
- You are signed up with Garfield Clean Energy Challenge.
- To sign up, contact an Energy Coach today: (970) 704-9200 or ActNow@GarfieldCleanEnergy.org
- You own the house that will be undergoing energy efficiency upgrades.
- Loans for do-it-yourself projects are eligible for materials costs only, but materials must be purchased through a licensed building or energy contractor. (See Contractor Locator at left for references.)
Purchasing a new home?
Understand the energy efficiency of your new home before you buy.
Get a home assessment with Home Energy Score.
Contact an Energy Coach: (970) 704-9200
Maisa Metcalf (se habla español)